SPC FLOORING PRODUCTION LINE
SPC flooring production line is a multi-functional production line with advanced equipment technology, high production speed, relatively small energy consumption and stable product quality.
What about SPC floors?
SPC is the abbreviation of Stone Plastic Composites. The main raw materials are polyvinyl chloride resin and calcium carbonate. The SPC substrate is extruded by an extruder combined with a die, and the PVC wear-resistant layer, PVC color film and SPC substrate are separated by a calender. It is made by one-time heating and embossing, and no glue is used in the production process.
The company improves SPC production technology. The material used in the production of SPC floor is polyvinyl chloride stabilizer and calcium powder. It is a composite auxiliary material formed by mixing a certain proportion. It belongs to a new type of green environmental protection material. The main material for production is calcium powder. Plasticizing extruded sheets.
Then the Five rollers calendering hot-compressed color film decorative layer will not use the material containing formaldehyde in the glue during the production process, and it belongs to an environmentally friendly floor that is 100% free of formaldehyde. Comparing the CPC floor with the ordinary floor, when the nanofiber is wet with water, the foot feels very good, and it is not easy to slip.
Therefore, it is more suitable for home decoration, especially for families with children or the elderly. For occasions such as airports, hospitals, kindergartens, etc. SPC flooring can also be preferred. In addition to non-slip, the Spc floor has good wear resistance, as well as waterproof and fireproof. Its sound absorption and noise resistance and high temperature resistance are also very good, so it is very suitable for home improvement.
What’s so special about SPC floors?
1. Green and environmental protection, SPC floor is a new type of floor material invented in response to national emission reduction. The main raw material of SPC floor, polyvinyl chloride resin, is an environmentally friendly and non-toxic renewable resource, 100% free of formaldehyde, lead, benzene, and heavy metals. And carcinogens, no soluble volatiles, no radiation, truly natural and environmentally friendly. SPC floor is a reusable floor material, which is of great significance for protecting our earth’s natural resources and ecological environment.
2. 100% waterproof. PVC and water have no affinity, and will not mildew due to high humidity. In the southern area where there are many rainy seasons, the SPC floor will not be deformed due to moisture, so it is a good choice for flooring.
3. Fireproof, the fireproof grade of SPC floor is B1, second only to stone, it will automatically extinguish after leaving the flame for 5 seconds, flame retardant, not spontaneous combustion, and will not produce toxic and harmful gases. It is suitable for occasions with high fire protection requirements.
4. Non-slip, compared with ordinary floor materials, SPC floor feels more astringent when it is wet with water, and it is less likely to slip, and the more water it encounters, the more astringent it becomes. It is suitable for families with the elderly and children.
5. Super wear-resistant, the wear-resistant layer on the surface of the SPC floor is a transparent wear-resistant layer. Its wear-resistant revolution can reach about 10,000 revolutions. Depending on the thickness of the wear-resistant layer, the service life of the SPC floor is more than 10-50 years. SPC floor is a high-life floor, especially suitable for public places with heavy traffic and high wear and tear.
6. Ultra-light and ultra-thin, SPC floor has a thickness of about 3.2mm-12mm. It has the light weight, which is less than 10% of ordinary floor materials. In high-rise buildings, it has unparalleled advantages for stair load-bearing and space saving. Building renovation has special advantages.